These small but mighty corners are a hit in our industry!
The R-Corner® was invented to fill a void in closing flanged corners on fittings while creating a strong, reinforced product.
In addition to creating a strong and reinforced product, these corners are easy to install in the shop or on a jobsite and show a clean final product.
Why use an R-Corner®?
• Unassembled product takes up less space for shops & jobsites
• Fills flange sizes from ½” to 4” (custom sizes & gauges available)
• Can be installed on jobsite with hand seamers or hammer
• Can ship duct flat to save on crane/shipping space
• Takes a fraction of time compared to spot welding
• Closes flanged ends on duct drops, fittings and fire damper sleeves
Come by and see them in action today!